Sleep Like Buddha combines three trusted natural ingredients to help you relax, fall asleep sooner and stay asleep longer, so you can wake up refreshed and take on your tomorrow.
✔ Melatonin-free formula
✔ Featuring 5-HTP, Passionflower, and L-Theanine
✔Traditionally used in herbal medicine as a sleep aid in cases of insomnia due to mental stress
✔ Helps to temporarily promote relaxation and mood balance
Adults: Take one capsule 30 minutes before bedtime. Increase to two capsules if needed. Use for 3-4 nights to experience full benefits.
Health Canada Approved Product Claims:
- Helps to temporarily promote relaxation
- Helps to promote healthy mood balance
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a sleep aid in cases of restlessness or insomnia due to mental stress
- Sleep aid
Cautions and Contraindications:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use:
- If sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks (chronic insomnia).
- If you are taking carbidopa or drugs/supplements with serotonergic activity. These may include, but are not limited to, L-tryptophan, S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), St. John's wort, antidepressants, pain killers, over the counter cough and cold medication containing dextromethorphan, anti-nausea medication and anti-migraine medication.
- If symptoms persist or worsen.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you show signs of weakness, oral ulcers, or abdominal pain accompanied by severe muscle pain or if you experience skin changes.
- Do not use if you have scleroderma.
- Consumption with alcohol, other medications or natural health products with sedative properties is not recommended.
- If you experience any of the following symptoms within a few hours after taking this product discontinue use and consult a health practitioner: changes in mental state such as restlessness or confusion, increased heart rate, enlarged pupils, loss of muscle coordination, sweating, shivering and/or gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
- Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness